Monday, July 13, 2015

Sunny and 90 degrees


This week’s weekly forecast states that it will consecutively be 90 degree! Goodness that is too hot for me. On the bright side I will finally get to take a trip to the lake or hang at the pool. But, today I am hanging out inside just waiting for the clock to tick by until I have to go to work. After today though it will be my weekend! I wish I knew more spots to swim at. More rivers with hidden rope swings, or sandy lake spots instead of gravel or rocks. But I do have a keen to explore so I may stumble upon more stops this week if I choose. However, on my way to the lake, determined to layout and swim, and eat, my determination to find a new perfect spot withers away because I just want to arrive at my destination and have some fun. My jitters get the best of me. Nonetheless, the drive is also enjoyable, especially with great company. During this hot summer week I also hope to find some great scenery to hang my hammock up. I not sure if I’ll be able to bare the heat, but maybe if I get up early enough I can enjoy the cool morning breeze. Later in the afternoon when the sun is setting could also be a nice time to hang my hammock, but all the bugs seem to swarm out during that time. I usually get bit a handle full of times if not more. Well, no matter where there is a will, there is a way, and I will enjoy chilling in my hammock no matter what, it is so much fun to sway back and forth. I am still in the search of also finding a place to take a vacation. I preferably want to go somewhere with a beach!

Stay tuned!

1 comment:

  1. Brenda,
    This heat is too much for me too! I usually go out in the mornings and evenings but in the middle of the day we stay inside. We need to get down to the beach also. I am curious as to where you are going to vacation. I've always wanted to go to Destin, FL. My mom always said she wanted to go there so I think it would be neat to go. I know there is a beautiful beach.
    Lynn

    ReplyDelete