Sunday, July 19, 2015

Enjoy the Outdoors

07/19/15

In my blog, I have often mentioned how I absolutely enjoy being outdoors. It is what I look forward to on my days off especially because it gives me the opportunity to get out of my routine. Which is something I often search for, because doing the same thing at my job sometimes withers my spirit. As well as, doing homework and constantly having to prove myself at school in order to flourish towards a rewarding career can also be exhausting. My remedy is exploring the outdoors. Finding some kind of new adventure at a park close by, going on a hike, swimming at the river or lake, hanging up my hammock. (Oh, my dear hammock! I highly recommend to purchase one of these bad boys. If you have trouble having a reason to go outside, purchase a hammock and you will definitely have a reason. I guarantee it!) Any who, oh yes, the outdoors! My favorite season to be outdoors is during the fall. I love how definitely the heat simmers down averaging seventy degrees if not less. Preferably for me sixty to sixty-five degrees. These are the best temperatures, my opinion, to hike, camp, and hang up a hammock. I like how all that is needed is a sweater, comfy pants, and maybe a warm beverage and I am set up to enjoy the outdoors all jolly. Instead of the scorching summer heat and sometimes no way to just relax outdoors without having feeling of taking all your clothes off and even then still be burning up. The swarm of bug bites, attack after attack is also, a couple downs falls of the summer season. Nonetheless, I enjoy summer time, but I understand it is not attractive enough to spend some time outdoors. I am ready for fall though. Either way though, spend some time outdoors people, it is good for not just me, but you too.         

No comments:

Post a Comment