Sunday, July 19, 2015

Spending Time with Family and Friends

07/19/15


A vivacious thing for me and I know for many others on this Earth is to spend time with family and friends. These lovely group of people are what make my world go round. They are supportive, encouraging, goofy, and no doubt good company. I am often thankful to have these people in my life. Sometimes it seems that it is a given for people to have loving family and friends in their life. However, far more often than not there are plenty of people who do not have reliable, caring family and friends to flourish with. Some may get abandon, or abused, tragic accidents could happen, or major disagreement could occur that split family and friends up. These are situations that happen in the real world and I look upon them and can’t help but feel more grateful for my family and friends.  As the days keep flying by I make a strong effort when I am not working or doing school work to spend time with my love ones. Because in all honesty, one never knows when that may be the last time to see them. I make an effort to spend time with my mom as much as I can, because sadly I know she won’t live forever like I wish she could. I know it is a sad thought to think about, but I don’t think people ever do think about the subject. Imagine though, be open to thinking this thought, even if it is just rarely. The moments spent with loved ones will feel that much more valued. You may even second guess to bicker, ignore, or have a negative attitude with your family or friends because life can take them away more quickly than we could ever imagine. Appreciate the times spent with your family and friends people.

(Now, back away from the computer and go hang out with somebody you love.)    

No comments:

Post a Comment