Friday, June 19, 2015

This I Believe!

I believe…

1.       I believe I am a loving daughter

2.       I believe I am a caring sister

3.       I believe I am a supporting girlfriend

4.       I believe I am a goofy friend

5.       I believe I am a hot Cheetos fanatic

6.       I believe in wearing sunscreen; (you can still get a good tan either way ladies and gents)

7.       I believe all produce should be organic, I can’t believe we have a choice between organic produce or processed

8.       I believe I am a concerned citizen

9.       I believe in standing up for yourself and letting your voice be heard

10.   I believe I am a good student

11.   I believe I have a purpose

12.    I believe there is much to yet discover: about myself, yourself, earth's terrain, our mental and physical capabilities…etc

13.    I believe I am a hard worker

14.   I believe finding balance in important

15.   I believe love is powerful

16.   I believe love is scary

17.   I believe love is magic

18.   I believe in romance

19.   I believe passion is essential in all you do

20.   I believe I can make a difference

21.   I believe surprises are fun

22.   I believe money is not everything, but is does help in our materialistic world

23.   I believe in not following all the rules

24.   I believe our world is a beautiful place

25.    I believe in the simple life

26.   I believe no one should ever stop learning, there is always something new to learn

27.   I believe in having respectful manners

28.   I believe in myself

29.   I believe one day I will give back to my mom all the wonderful things she deserves for always having the best intentions for me and her family

No comments:

Post a Comment